We have more than 100 employees on staff at our Irvine location, and we are continuously looking out for self-motivated enthusiastic individuals who have a passion for engineering and manufacturing high-precision racing parts. We pride ourselves in employing the best, and encourage teamwork in an ethical and enriching work environment that rewards commitment and performance. As a subsidiary of publicly-held Pankl Racing Group, we are able to offer a stable workplace with regional and international opportunities for personal growth.
How to Apply
You may either e-mail your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, or you may download the Application Form (PDF, 40k) (Spanish Application Form (PDF, 40k)) and send the completed application to our HR department. Please note that you have to be over 18 years of age to be considered for employment.
Quality Assurance Coordinator
Monitor and perform quality assurance activities, support operations manager on output metrics by planning quality assurance activities accordingly, report quality metrics and maintain quality management system portions pertaining to Quality Assurance
- set up in-process inspections
- set up final inspection processes
- perform visual inspections of finished products
- measure final products on CMMs
- maintain calibration system of all measurement instruments
- perform out-of-specification and failure investigations and recommend corrective action
- oversee incoming inspection for all critical materials
- perform measurement system analysis (MSA)
- perform SPC on critical dimensions
- assist with PPAP and APQP
- act as QA-interface for internal and external quality audits
- Engineering or related degree
- 2-5 years job experience, preferably in metal manufacturing of precision parts
- strong math, statistics, and GD&T knowledge
- familiar with quality management systems, in particular ISO 9001:2015
- familiar with measurement instruments, digital and manual gauges, and Zeiss Calypso on a user level
- strong excel skills
- understanding for relational databases, and structured query language SQL
- good judgement and decision making
- flexible as to changing requirements and work situation, stress-resistant
- excellent in in written and verbal communication
Great to have:
- IATF 16949:2016 working knowledge, auditor certification or similar
- ISO 14001:2015
- Zeiss Calypso programming experience
- Zoller tool-presetter experience
- bilingual – English/Spanish
- personal interest in automotive/racing industry
Plans, develops and maintains all aspects of IT, office and production-related frameworks.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related discipline and 2+ year’s relevant experience. May substitute equivalent working experience in the field.
• MS Certified Systems Engineer or MS Certified Systems Developer certificate
• Experience with: Outlook, MS Access, Windows Server, MS SQL Server, Switches, VPN’s, HTML, Punch Panel (Network/Telephone), Visual Basic for Applications (VBA).
• Experience in a manufacturing environment is a plus
• Ability to lift 30 lbs.