We have more than 100 employees on staff at our Irvine location, and we are continuously looking out for self-motivated enthusiastic individuals who have a passion for engineering and manufacturing high-precision racing parts. We pride ourselves in employing the best, and encourage teamwork in an ethical and enriching work environment that rewards commitment and performance. As a subsidiary of publicly-held Pankl Racing Group, we are able to offer a stable workplace with regional and international opportunities for personal growth.
How to Apply
You may either e-mail your resume to email@example.com, or you may download the Application Form (PDF, 40k) (Spanish Application Form (PDF, 40k)) and send the completed application to our HR department. Please note that you have to be over 18 years of age to be considered for employment.
Grow into leading and overseeing day-to-day quality assurance Tasks. Assist in maintaining ISO 9001:2015 certification and further develop our Quality Management System (QMS) towards IATF 16949 Certification. Position can transition to Quality Manager.
• Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, ASQ Certified Quality Engineer (CQE) or similar
• 2-5 years’ experience in a manufacturing environment
• Knowledge of manufacturing processes and manufacturing problem solving (8-D Methodology) required
• Knowledge of IATF 16949 requirements including AIAG APQP, PFMEA, MSA, SPC and PPAP
• Experience with quality audits, procedures and respective certifications
• Effective at defining and communicating problems by collecting data, establishing facts and drawing valid conclusions
• Proficient in general business correspondence with external suppliers
• Computer skills: MS Office, incl. MS Project, but also general ERP software and computer-aided quality systems
• Project management skills
Issues purchase orders and maintain inventory levels.
• Familiar with basic statistical concepts
• Familiar with quality management systems (ISO / IATF 16949 or equivalent)
• Communication skills (consisting of the ability to read, analyze, and interpret technical or complex documents and take corrective action as necessary, to respond to sensitive inquires, complaints, etc.); and negotiation skills
• Computer skills (consisting of the ability to uses the Internet and email system, proficiency with MS Office applications, including MS-Project. Knowledge of ERP software, e.g. U.A. Accounting
- Machine Operator Operate various equipment from hand tools, manual machines to CNC machines. Read and comprehend work orders, measure parts produced using various hand tools to computer controlled equipment.
Plans, develops and maintains all aspects of IT, office and production-related frameworks.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related discipline and 2+ year’s relevant experience. May substitute equivalent working experience in the field.
• MS Certified Systems Engineer or MS Certified Systems Developer certificate
• Experience with: Outlook, MS Access, Windows Server, MS SQL Server, Switches, VPN’s, HTML, Punch Panel (Network/Telephone), Visual Basic for Applications (VBA).
• Experience in a manufacturing environment is a plus
• Ability to lift 30 lbs.