We have more than 100 employees on staff at our Irvine location, and we are continuously looking out for self-motivated enthusiastic individuals who have a passion for engineering and manufacturing high-precision racing parts. We pride ourselves in employing the best, and encourage teamwork in an ethical and enriching work environment that rewards commitment and performance. As a subsidiary of publicly-held Pankl Racing Group, we are able to offer a stable workplace with regional and international opportunities for personal growth.
How to Apply
You may either e-mail your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, or you may download the Application Form (PDF, 40k) (Spanish Application Form (PDF, 40k)) and send the completed application to our HR department. Please note that you have to be over 18 years of age to be considered for employment.
Summary: Operate various equipment from hand tools, manual machines to CNC machines. Read and comprehend work orders, measure parts produced using various hand tools to computer-controlled equipment.
· High school diploma or equivalent, or minimum of 5 years’ experience in manufacturing machining operations preferred
· Machine and CNC knowledge preferred, but not necessary
· Basic, intermediate, or advanced machining certificate preferred
· Familiar with quality management systems preferred
· Communication skills consists of the ability to read and interpret documents such as: (a) safety rules, (b) operation and maintenance instructions, (c) procedures, and work instructions, (d) work order documents
· Able to write routine reports and correspondence.
· Able to work under pressure in fast pace environment to meet schedules of Foreman. Able to read and write English.
Essential Authorities and Responsibilities (Other duties may be assigned):
· Execute activities assigned by Shop Foreman. This may include, although not limited to: (a) training, (b) planning, (c) production requirements, (d) daily work assignments, (e) resolving problems, (f) communicating with Apprentices, (g) assistance in prioritizing and scheduling
· Maintain a clean work area
· Comply with daily shift pattern
· Report any problems in production that will hinder your ability to meet the daily production immediately to the Shop Foreman
· Adhere to environmental, health and safety standards
· Report issues to Shop Foreman that require immediate disciplinary action / attention
· Willingness to support training and cross-functional efforts
· Other duties as assigned by Shop Foreman
· Adhere to CP-Carrillo Quality Procedures
Job Type Employee
Job Status Full Time